Monday 26 September 2011

The Walk


How long could I continue this? Starting my every single day of the year with walk followed by yoga, a cup of green tea and last but not the least an apple. Growing up as a lean girl to plump flabby young woman, I am finding it harder to get back in my prior structure. Just when I am at my blossoming age, I look (read feel) more withered. Ouch! That sure hurts. In pursuit of attaining a perfect shape , I forced my sluggish soul to get up early this morning and start with what could save me “The Walk”. Now I am not any aspiring model or blah blah but I do not mind at all to look like one. Since I am working on one of my projects i.e. “back with vengeance” (after being absolutely absent and inactive for a long time) 
I needed to walk.
From philosophical point of view, my walk started with Dell. Seven months of affair with dell followed by return to my soil, exploring and comprehending my culture, experiencing living with my own people, sharing their love etcetera. It takes a whole lot of courage for me every time I look back at the past seven daunting years of my life. Apparently it’s taking me longer than expected to bounce back and thereafter progress. How long? Isn’t it long enough already? May be I am one of those who gets stuck up once in a sarkari naukri and the walk turns into a standstill forever. You start reeking like stagnant water with a rusted brain. All you do is curse Govt. day and night. Do I have any right to be insanely cynical about our government,When I am god dam myself a high time procrastinator, a hypocrite and in competitive! With youth like me this country sure is riding on ‘Highway to Hell’. But contrary to my fear I hear a lot of fuss over ‘Next Gen’; India’s shining bright future and all those politically correct things about us!
Wow do I feel good to be part of this over-hyped attention we are getting? A weak guilty voice inside me said hell no you looser! You are not even an inch closer to be part of this dynamic young force your contemporaries make. Shoo away!!

I am a pathetically boring simple next door girl but I think over everything that surrounds me and I think deep (mostly on the mundane events I come across and observe) and hence may be write deep. If not anything I feel joy in writing expressing myself. It makes me feel safe and secure and just like thinking it opens new door and takes you to new highs of self –realization. Enlightens your soul by constant reasoning, justifying rights and wrongs, analyzing, learning and imbibing the much greater nuances of life!  

and the The Walk not literally but philosophically does continue for me through writing :)




No comments:

Post a Comment